To Upload Digital Files
a) Call Us and we will set you up
Within Canada Phone: 604-433-2988 / Toll-Free: 1-888-433-2988
USA & EUROPE Phone: 916-933-3300 / Toll Free: 1-800-790-3999
b) choose your brand and Follow The steps below
Uploading Files on Doctor Portal
1. Login to Doctor Portal or Sign Up
2. Navigate to “New case” tab on the left side of the screen
3. Fill out digital Rx
4. Upload digital files
5. To upload files either drag & drop or select files from computer to upload
6. Uploading files
Single patient file: Upload individual files (stl)
All patient files:
Drag & drop all patient files together OR
Zip folder containing all patient files before uploading on Doctor portal
Note:The doctor portal does not support the upload of folders. All folders must be zipped prior to uploading
For Trios Dental Desktop
1. Take iOS scan
2. All the scan files for selected patient will show on the left corner of the screen
3. Select the file(s) to be exported and right click
4. Select Export > Scans
5. Set file name and choose destination folder
6. In “save as type” section select STL from the dropdown
7. Click Save
8. Send these saved STL files to lab
1. Open Planmeca Romexis
2. Take iOS scan and save the file by clicking on the tooth icon on the upper left corner.
3. This will open the patient management dashboard screen as shown below:
4. A complete list of patients can be viewed on the left corner of the screen. There is also the option to quick search patient details by using the search bar on the top left corner.
5. Select the desired patient from the “search patient” list by either clicking on the CAD/ CAMicon located on the left corner of the screen OR click on “go to CAD/ CAM” located in nextsteps
6. This opens the patient case folder including all the files
7. Select the file to be exported by highlighting the file as shown above (via single left click)
8. Click on 3D Model export from the lower left corner of the screen
Take iOS scan
1. Carestream SOP
2. Open CS Imaging dashboard. A complete list of patients can be viewed on the left corner of the screen. There is also the option to quick search patient details by using the search bar on the top left corner.
3. Select the desired patient order by clicking on their file
4. The selected file would show up on the black screen
5. To export STL file- Right click on the file and select “Save As”
6. Select “STL” in the model type dropdown option
7. There is an option to name the export folder located within the default export location. Each patient file export can have its own folder. The default file name can also be changed as required (ie. Patient name, chart number, etc...)
8. Select Save
9. This exported STL file can now be shared with the lab
CEREC- Omnicam SOP
Set up a case in CEREC, Sirona Connect or Ortho Software. Capture the images, and advance to the point where the buccal bite is articulated in the Model Phase
Click the arrow in the upper left corner of the screen and Select Export
Highlight the location where you want to save the file on the left-hand side of the windows screen
Use the drop- down menu in the 'Save as Type' field and select STL from the list
Click Save- The file is now saved in the location as directed
Send these STL files to lab
1. Take iOS scan
2. Open the scanned cases in the dashboard and click on the “scanned” icon next to therequired patient file to open all the scans in the case.
3. Select all files that need to be exported and click on the export icon on the top:
4. Select destination folder to save files and click on “select folder” to export STL files
5. Share these STL files with lab
Dental Wings SOP
1. Take iOS scan
2. Once the scan is complete review general info and attachments. Also preview the scan data and prescription details to ensure accuracy before exporting the file(s).
3. Add any attachments or notes on the case- optional
4. Select export type from the right corner of the screen. Select “local” to export case in STLformat to the office network
1. Login to iTero portal – mycadent.com with your credentials
2. Upon logging in, there are two ways to review case details. There is a “Quick Start” tosearch patient details or a complete list of patients can be viewed by clicking “Orders” at the top left menu and choosing “Orders List”.
3. From the Orders List, a snapshot of case details are presented and individual details, including Rx information can be viewed by clicking on the specific order code
4. Upon entering the Order Information, there are two actions that can be enabled:
Open File – link will open the 3D scan file (requires iTero Viewer 4.1).
Export – link will open the 3D scan file and open the iDE export dialog for STL export
(requires iTero Viewer 4.1).
Note: If the iTero Online Viewer is not installed, click “Support” at the bottom of theMyAlignTech site for installation instructions
5. To export STL file- Choose a specific CAD/CAM System or generic option
For Open Model – open mesh files with zero wall thickness
For Closed Model – closed mesh solid files.
6. After choosing a CAD/CAM System or generic export option there is an option to name the export folder located within the default export location. Each patient file export can have its own folder. The default name is the iTero case ID but it can be changed to any desired name (ie. Patient name, chart number, etc...)
7. Press “Export” to begin the STL export process. Once completed, the following window willappear; indicating the export was completed.
8. Clicking “Yes” will open the export folder
Note: Within the export folder, there are optional XML metadata files that can be used by various CAD/CAM systems
9. Send STL files to lab
3M True Definition SOP
1. Take iOS scan
2. To access/upload the STL files, log on to the 3M Connection Center.
3. Under the tab "Cases" select the specific case by clicking on the case number
4. Once in the selected case, select the tab "Files" and download the "Open STL" only to obtain the .STL files of the individual scans.
5. Select export destination folder and file name
6. Send this exported “open STL” file to lab
9. Select export destination, File name and File types (preferably STL file)
10. Click “Export”
11. Send this exported STL file to lab
5. Click on export from the lower right corner on the screen
6. Set destination folder and file name
7. Save STL file
8. Send this STL file to lab